Mills Health Center
100 S. San Mateo Drive, Floor 2
San Mateo, CA 94401
Google Map to Mills Health Center
Please call for an appointment today.
Healthy Travel in a Changing World
With a growing global economy and expanding tourism opportunities, international travel is more commonplace – and necessary – today than ever before. Whether your journey is for business or pleasure, Mills-Peninsula's Travel Medicine Program helps prepare for a safe, healthy trip with vaccinations, education and specific, up-to-the-minute information about any destination in the world. We are happy to work with corporate travel planners to create travel medicine services tailored to a company's needs.
Planning for Your Trip
Travel medicine experts provide an individualized medical travel plan including:
- Recommended immunizations and a record of completion
- Current health information about your destination(s)
- Travel-related prescriptions
- Food and water precautions
- Insect precautions for your destination
- Medical resources throughout the world
The Travel Clinic is fully certified to provide any required vaccinations for destinations throughout the world for adults and children. We also provide follow-up rabies vaccinations for patients who are initially treated abroad or through emergency services.
When You Return Home
The Travel Clinic also provides post-travel services, including:
- Completion of series vaccines
- Exposure counseling
- Consultation and referral to primary care and infectious disease specialists