Pre-registration required by calling (650) 696-3660
Senior Focus provides cholesterol screenings for seniors several times a year.
Dates in 2015
- January 14
- March 11
- May 13
- July 8
- September 9
- November 11
- Complete cholesterol profile (total, LDL, HDL & triglycerides)
- Blood glucose
- Consultation with a nurse to discuss the test results and lifestyle modifications including exercise, healthy diet, weight management, stress reduction and smoking cessation.
- Fast 12 hours for blood cholesterol screenings - Fast means water and medicines only (but delay diabetes medications until after the screening)
- Drink water beforehand for accurate results
- Do take your morning blood pressure medicine, if prescribed
- Do not exercise morning of the screening
- 9 to 11 a.m.
- $35 Senior 62+
- $30 for those under 62
1720 El Camino Real, #10
Call (650) 696-3660 for more information.