Blood Pressure & Blood Glucose Screenings
Anyone 18 years or older welcome.
Held Every Other Month on the Second Wednesday 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Dates in 2017
- January 11
- March 8
- May 10
- July 12
- September 13
- November 8
Blood pressure and blood glucose screenings include:
- Blood Pressure Screening - FREE
- Blood Glucose Screening - $2 (Exact change please)
- 8 hour fast required for blood glucose (sugar) testing. This means:
- Drink WATER only (no coffee, tea, gum, hard candy, cough drops, etc.)
- TAKE blood pressure medications and all other medications as prescribed
- DO NOT TAKE diabetes medications until after testing when you are ready to eat.
- Bring a snack for after the screening
- Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Location: 1720 El Camino Real, Suite 10, Burlingame, Across the street from Peninsula Medical Center
- Phone number: 650-696-3660
- The drop-in blood pressure, blood glucose screening will be held every other month on the second Wednesday.
- Cholesterol screening by appointment will be offered for a fee on the alternating months on the second Wednesday.
Back to top
1720 El Camino Real, #10
Google Map to 1720 El Camino Real
Senior Health News From Our Blog