FREE Wireless Internet Access Available "SHGuestNet"
Mills-Peninsula Health Services is pleased to provide complimentary Internet wireless access at many of our clinics and offices.
Our "guest access" service is for patients and visitors using their own computers with wireless connectivity.
Instructions for Connecting to Guest Wireless AccessTo access the guest wireless access service, please follow the instructions below.
Please Note: While we are pleased to offer this service to patients and visitors, we cannot help you with your computer settings or any technical problems you may encounter.
- Access your laptop's wireless setup function. The location of this function varies by computer, but you may want to check the toolbar at the bottom of your screen, the file menu or the network connections folder in the Control Panel of your computer.
- Double-click the wireless icon or open the wireless setup from the file menu. Use the utility's "Scan" or Find" function to identify available wireless networks. You should have a wireless signal under the name SSID "SHGuestNet" as part of the Guest Wireless Access Point service.
- Double-click or select the "SHGuestNet" wireless access point that has the best signal in your location, and connect to it.
- Open your browser to a page on the Internet. (Guest Wireless Access has been tested with Microsoft Internet Explorer, but other browsers may not be compatible.)
- Your browser will be redirected to a "Terms and Conditions of Use" Web page. Once there, we ask that you read the terms and conditions of use for Guest Wireless Access.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions of use, click the "I Agree" button.
- You should now be able to access Internet Web pages.
Although this service is available daily, we cannot guarantee access on the day of your visit.