For Those Visiting Patients
At Mills-Peninsula Health Services, we strive to provide the best quality healthcare to our community. This section covers many questions our patients and their families commonly ask.
Read and print the patient checklist before your visit. It lists items to bring with you to the medical center before your visit.
Parking & Transportation
We offer free valet parking to patients and visitors in the parking lot at 1501 Trousdale Drive in Burlingame. Patients of Mills Health Center can park in the garage for an hourly fee.
For more information about public transportation go to BART & CalTrain.
We encourage patients to see family and friends in moderate numbers and for brief periods of time. Patient care is our primary concern, however, so we've established the following guidelines:
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere in the hospital.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and wear shirts and shoes.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when a doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and should be considerate of all patients in semi-private rooms.
- For your safety, please tell any person with a cold, sore throat, fever or other transmissible illness not to visit you.
If you do not find the information you need here, please call us at (650) 696-5400.
Join the Conversation...