Advanced Joint Care
& Replacement Center
Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
1501 Trousdale Drive
4th Floor East
Burlingame, CA 94010
Google Map to Medical Center
- Bend ankles to move feet up and down, alternating feet.
- Repeat 10 times per hour.
For the following exercises,
work up to 3 sets of 10 twice a day.
- Slowly tighten muscles on thigh of operated leg while counting out loud to 10.
- Bend knee and pull heel toward buttocks.
- Do not bend hip more than 90 degrees.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Keep your toes pointed toward the ceiling.
- Move your operated leg out to the side.
- Slowly return to the starting position and relax.