Orthopedics Surgery & Rehabilitation Options
Experience & Expertise
Mills-Peninsula offers a full range of surgery and rehabilitation programs for orthopedic injuries and conditions. Our post-surgical care unit with specialized nursing care and therapies for people who have had inpatient orthopedic surgery.
Outpatient services at both Mills Health Center and Mills-Peninsula Medical Center include surgery, physical and occupational therapy and treatment.
- Total joint replacements - we offer for hip and knee replacement patients classes to help them prepare for surgery and recover successfully at home.
- Discectomy - A discectomy is the surgical removal of herniated disc material that presses on a nerve root or the spinal cord.
- Repair of painful spine fractures resulting from osteoporosis
- Sports medicine
- Hand injury treatment and surgery
- Orthopedic treatment of fractures and Geriatric Hip Fracture Program
- Spinal Stenosis
- Nonoperative treatment of musculoskeletal injuries with casting and therapies
- Nonoperative treatment of orthopedic pain (arms, legs, spine)
- Microsurgery (hand injuries)