Weigh to Go
Weigh to Go! : An exercise program especially for people who have had bariatric surgery
Exercise, along with proper diet, is essential to help you lose weight and keep the weight off to achieve the most benefit from your bariatric surgery. Our goal is to help you make exercise a part of your daily routine.
Weigh to Go includes comprehensive support from a Mills-Peninsula exercise physiologist:
- Individualized exercise program
- Telemanagement support
- Two-week follow up phone call
Choices to fit you
As part of your Weigh to Go consultation, our exercise physiologist will help you choose the most appropriate exercise program for you - whether it be for home or the gym. Mills-Peninsula also offers several exercise programs:
- Fitness Center - Our fitness center offers the latest exercise machines, treadmills, weightlifting equipment, free weights and space for floor exercise. Monthly membership fee.
- Aqua Fitness - Variety of exercise classes such as Water Ease, Aqualite and Smooth Moves, all in our heated indoor pool at Mills Health Center in San Mateo. Fees vary.
- Walking program - Highly recommended for those who are not accustomed to a regular exercise routine. Located at Mills Health Center in San Mateo.
For more information contact us at 1-800-559-9960. www.mills-peninsula.org/obesity.