Post Discharge Information for Joint Replacement Surgery
Call Your Doctor or Home Health Care Team:
- If you develop a fever.
- If you develop increased pain in your operated leg or foot and rest does not relieve it.
- If the lower part of the operated leg or foot becomes swollen.
- If the color of your feet becomes pale or dusky.
- If your feet become numb or cool.
- If you have difficulty moving your toes or ankles.
- If the incision becomes red, swollen, very painful or drainage increases.
Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
Within ten days of discharge, a confidential patient satisfaction survey will be mailed to you asking you to rate your hospital stay. We contract with Press Ganey, a reputable national health care measurement company, to conduct our surveys and to ensure they are completely unbiased.
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey and return it to us in the provided postage-paid envelope. Your candid feedback helps us make our care better for you, your family and other patients.
If you would like to be contacted about your experience, please include your name and telephone number on the survey. We appreciate your help, thank you.