Archive of Stories
Below are past stories featured by the Mills-Peninsula Hospital Foundation about grateful patients and doctors.
Where Giving Back Begins at Home
Dr. Bresler has spent all his adult life at Mills-Peninsula – both as a doctor and as a patient. As a doctor, he knows he has the most technologically advanced equipment to help save patients’ lives. As a patient, he knows he is in the best of hands. Watch him talk about the reason Mills-Peninsula is home and the importance of grateful patient contributions.
If you have experienced excellent care at any of our locations and would like to share your story, please email us. Remember: Our story is you.
- Ready For Reform - A Q & A with the CEO
- A Heart for Adventure
- Robotics: Sci-Fi Surgery Made Real
- Soul Man
- Doing the Right Thing
- "Angels" Lend Support, Encouragement to New Mother Early Mammography Saves Lives
- Lifesaving Science gets Runner’s Heart Back on Track
- Modern Birthing Experience
Back to top