Support Your Community's Critical Needs
At Mills-Peninsula, we recognize that health care is local. We are committed to creating a new health care system for our community that places the patient and their family at the center of everything we do. Our transformational vision for 2020 is in place and we invite you to collaborate with us in creating healthier communities. The generosity of those who give to Mills-Peninsula makes a crucial difference in our ability to fulfill our mission to the community we serve.
We seek support from donors in areas that need improvement, to establish and continue innovative programs, and to acquire the latest technologies.
Getting funding for our critical needs will help us transform the delivery of health care and support the organization’s mission to be a community health resource that is a leader in patient care, research and education.
Our current funding priorities are: (alphabetical order)
- Behavioral Health Program for Adolescents and Adults
- Cardiovascular Excellence
- Mills-Peninsula Center for Innovation and Research
- Diabetes Center of Excellence
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Hybrid Surgical Suite
- Innovations in Surgical Care
- Institute for Cancer Care, Research and Healing
- Medical Technology Fund
- Nursing Center of Excellence