Membership Information & Promotions
All memberships require a one-time fitness orientation fee. Membership includes: stretching, stability ball, circuit training, abdominal classes and lunch time walking program. There is NO initiation fee.
- Community (18-61): $57.00 per month
- Seniors 62+: $46.00 per month
- Corporate (5 or more from an organization): $52.00 per month
- Students (valid student ID): $40.00 per month
- Employee family (immediate family): $32.00 per month
- Retired Employee: $32.00 per month
- Each additional family member: $32.00 per month
The first step in joining is getting written clearance from your doctor for unsupervised exercise. Then, set up an appointment for orientation with an exercise physiologist, who will design a program to meet your individual needs and show you how to use the equipment safely. Once your program is established, you may drop in at your convenience.
Existing members can add a family member for only $32 per month plus orientation fee. This discount does not apply for any classes offered at the Fitness Center. A host must pay regular membership dues and can add up to three members. A family member is defined as an immediate family member to a host.