Clinical Trials | Diabetes Research
The DRI staff is experienced using the most advanced diabetes technologies. DRI staff played a key roles in developing the most widely used FDA-approved point-of-care A1C device, as well as the first:
- FDA-approved dedicated diabetes telemedicine system
- FDA-approved insulin patch pump
- FDA-approved indication for analog insulin in an insulin pump
- Three FDA-approved incretin drugs for diabetes
- European Union approved noninvasive blood glucose monitor
If you would like information about current studies of drugs and devices for diabetes, please call 650-696-4260.