Dorothy E. Schneider Cancer Center offers the most advanced radiation oncology, infusion, counseling and care management services.
Meet the Experts
The expert medical team provides treatment that exceeds national benchmarks on a variety of quality measures and embraces a vision of mind, body and spirit care that is equally important to healing. Cancer Care Doctors
Treatment & Care
- Infusion Therapy- involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter.
- Radiation Oncology- is the medical use of ionizing radiation to control or kill malignant cancer cells.
- Radio Frequency Ablation- a medical procedure where a tumor is treated using the heat generated from an electrical current to treat a medical disorder.
- PET/CT- are state-of-the-art imaging tools that allow physicians to pinpoint the location of cancers.
- Lymphedema Program- provides treatment to clients who suffer from edema/lymphedema.
- Laser Guided Radiation Therapy- using a laser guided technique will improve accuracy and reduce the amount of time of exposure to radiation.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic- brings specialists together to evaluate each patient's cancer case and then to meet individually with the patient to discuss cancer treatment options.
- Women's Center, Breast Health Services- all the breast health services you need under one roof.
- Palliative Care- an area of cancer healthcare that focuses on relieving and preventing the suffering of patients.
- Support Groups- for cancer patients and their families to cope with the disease.
- Genetic Counseling- a genetic counseling session can help you understand your personal risk or the risk for other family members for inherited diseases.
- Research- leading innovation in research, communication, and collaboration in the to improve cancer survival rates in California.