Advanced Practice Nurse Navigators
You may feel overwhelmed by all the decisions surrounding your cancer diagnosis and treatment. Our advanced practice nurse navigators specialize in cancer treatment. They are here to help you throughout your treatment journey.
Advanced practice nurse navigators provide education, support and advocacy – the information you need during cancer treatment and into recovery. They act as liaisons between you, your doctors and your family. Their goal is to help improve your cancer care experience.
Our advanced practice nurse navigators:
- Serve as a continuous point of contact for you and your family throughout your entire cancer care experience
- Educate and support you in making informed decisions about your care, recovery and rehabilitation planning
- Coordinate your appointments and care among your cancer specialists
- Teach you and your family members about your treatment and side effect management
- Provide you and your family with support resources at the cancer center and in the surrounding community