Using the Aquatics Program
Check in at the lifeguard desk each time you use the pool to have your membership card scanned and, if needed, get your exercise grid.
Go to the locker room and place your personal items in a locker. Shower before entering the pool area.
What to bring
- Bathing suit.
- Padlock or combination lock for locker.
- Aquatic shoes (highly recommended).
- Toiletries (no perfumes please).
- Towels are provided, but you may bring your own larger towels.
- Leave valuables at home. Mills-Peninsula cannot be responsible for missing items.
If you need assistance Mills-Peninsula is happy to accommodate pool patrons with special needs. Ours is the only completely wheelchair accessible therapy pool in San Mateo County.
If you need assistance with dressing or showering, bring your attendant.
A unisex bathroom is available for attendant assistance.
Attendants may be in the pool area to help you at no charge, but they must go through pool orientation.
Only wheelchairs, walkers or canes provided by the Aquatic Program can be used in the pool area.
If using a wheelchair, the attendant should wheel you down the ramp backward. Exit facing forward.
If all the equipment is in use, ask pool staff for assistance.
Back to top