Using the Aquatics Program
Check in at the lifeguard desk each time you use the pool to have your membership card scanned. Go to the locker room and place your personal items in a locker, secure with your own lock. Shower before entering the pool area.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Padlock or combination lock for locker
- Aquatic shoes (highly recommended)
- Toiletries (no perfumes, lotions, powders, etc., please)
- Towels are provided, but you may bring your own larger towels
- Leave valuables at home. Mills-Peninsula cannot be responsible for missing items
- If you need assistance with dressing or showering, bring your attendant.
- A unisex bathroom is available for attendant assistance.
- Attendants may be in the pool area to help you at no charge, but they must go through pool orientation.
- If using a wheelchair, the attendant should wheel you down the ramp backward. Exit facing forward.
Back to top