Mills-Peninsula Health Services operates this website. Unless otherwise noted, Mills-Peninsula reserves full title and ownership of all content on this site.
Content refers to information, software, photographs, graphics and other materials which may appear on this website. Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and property rights, all of which are reserved by Mills-Peninsula. Mills-Peninsula disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of any Mills-Peninsula content or other material or for any damages arising out of the use or nonuse of any Mills-Peninsula content. Mills-Peninsula is pleased to grant permission to use or reproduce material in accordance with the guidelines below.
You may print materials from Mills-Peninsula’s website for non-profit, educational purposes only. Proper attribution must be on all copies.
If you would like to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from Mills-Peninsula’s website you must seek permission from Mills-Peninsula by email with the following information.
- Material you would like to use
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide sample if possible
- Your website, publication, program or product
- URL of Web site
- Name of publisher/sponsor
- Type of format of publication in which Mills-Peninsula content will appear (such as website, newsletter, book, etc.)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or reproduced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free (If free, what funding if any is associated with the project or program?)
- Your contact information:
Responses to requests for permission to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from Mills-Peninsula's website may take up to 10 business days.
If you have followed the above instructions and secured permission from Mills-Peninsula to link to our site, follow the linking guidelines listed below.
- Mills-Peninsula content may not be downloaded to another web server, displayed or reproduced by any other means in any other format.
- Mills-Peninsula content may not be framed, "locked" or "trapped" within any borders, banners or other visual images other than those placed by Mills-Peninsula itself.
- Links should be external ones in that Mills-Peninsula’s URL is visible in the address window.
- Plain text should be used to indicate the link. Use of Mills-Peninsula’s logo is prohibited.
- The requester should confirm the link by providing Mills-Peninsula with the requester’s URL and location of the link to the Mills-Peninsula content for Mills-Peninsula’s tracking purposes.
- Links should not be presented in such a way they may be, can or are perceived as a sign of Mills-Peninsula’s endorsement of any company, product or service.
With exception, there is generally no fee when materials are used. Mills-Peninsula is committed to excellence, innovation and caring in health care, education and research. Mills-Peninsula is community based, not for profit.
Mills-Peninsula's website has numerous links to outside internet pages, which might have information on health topics of interest to you.
Mills-Peninsula, however, does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites, nor does Mills-Peninsula make any guarantee, warranty or representation regarding the accuracy of the information contained on the websites. In addition, Mills-Peninsula has no control over the privacy practices of external websites. The user should read and understand the policies of all websites with respect to their privacy practices. These links are provided for your general information and education only, and should NOT be relied upon for personal diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions, please contact your health care provider.
Click here to contact Mills-Peninsula directly through our contact form.